Monday, October 26, 2015

London Day 5

Day 4

On Thursday morning, I surprised my mom with a mother daughter portrait sitting with Michelle of My Little Belleville.  It was fun to chat with her about life in London.  My mom said that I will be the lucky one to get the painting when she dies.  Thanks mom.  After our faces were painted in water color, we visited a yarn store we scouted out in Camden Passage.  This is also were we found the perfect vintage tea cup to start my mom's tea cup collection for future tea parties with future grandbabies, except let's be clear, my mom will serve lemonade, not tea (since she discovered she has no interest in the flavorless beverage).  We also found an amazing purse shop and luckily my mom was in a mood of "one for me, one for you" our whole time in London so I got a brilliant blue purse that I just love.  After our shopping, we went to the British Museum to see the Rosetta Stone and a bunch of mummies.  They were pretty awesome.  Then we had some dinner and spent our evening at the theater seeing Wicked.  It was fantastic!!  We loved every minute of it.


 






 









No comments: