Monday, June 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Here are 5 unimportant things about me...

1. I have three glass heads that I put random hats, sunglasses, etc. on and I consider them decoration. Here they are in their current garb. My mom didn't realize that these would be in our living room when I came home.

2. I love photography and sometimes wish that it was my major. I usually have a camera in my purse just in case I see something cool or unique.

3. My record of solving the Rubik's Cube is 1 minute and 28 seconds. My little brother, Riley, still has me beat by 13 seconds, so I still have some practicing to do.

4. I love to buy purses. They are one of the funnest things to shop for, but I don't like to carry them around. I would rather have my hands free.

5. I have scoliosis. My back looks like an "S" and my brother's call me Quasi sometimes.... hence the name of my blog.

Tag You're It: Jeremy, Rachel, Joshua, Becky, and Kelli

1 comment:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I love the glass heads. What a great eye for decor you have! I have issues with purses too. I always lose them, so I never carry them. Only this means that I carry my license, etc... in my back pocket, and then I always lose them! I just can't win! kelli