Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What I love...

I got tagged! So here you go.

I love Jeremy. I love family. I love friends. I love the gospel. I love the color orange. I love laughing. I love to take pictures. I love travelling. I love shopping. I love chinese food. I love ice water. I love ice cream. I love flying. I love having an empty sink. I love life. I love cute shoes. I love buying things on clearance. I love painted toe nails. I love a good adventure.

You can make the list as long or as short as you want. I just did 19 because that's how old I am.
Tag you're it: Jeremy, Lacey, Serena, Tati, Kamy

2 comments:

Cassondra said...

I love...reading your blog! It's refreshing!
I love...the quotes you have posted! They're awesome!!
I love...your happy, contagious attitude!
I love...having you in RS right now.

Love,
Sister Kelsey

The Pili Aiga said...

Just happened to seriously notice your first love...hmmmm...is the summer getting long without him? Let's go eat ice cream!