Sunday, January 17, 2010

this is what we do


Farkle.

me and jeremy play this game all of the time. really, we do... like at least once or twice a night. when i keep score he goes first, when he keeps score i go first. we like it.

you can get it at your nearest target. ok, so maybe it is a colorful cup with six die. but hey, it comes with directions and the scoring guide (in english and spanish). it's only 5 bucks and it will even help you with your math skills.

invest. i say... invest.

(we got ours for christmas... thanks mom and dad.)

6 comments:

Brett and Heather said...

We love Farkle. Ashton and I play it on Facebook all the time. Little 5 year old Ryan even gets on my FB account to play.

Katie said...

i had no idea it was on facebook. how fun!

Kersey said...

Man! and I was at Target just last night! I still have some gift cards from Christmas. Farkle is definitely going to be in our home by tomorrow. Thanks for the recommendation!

heywhatsup. said...

ohmygosh! Katie, this is my favorite game. My roommates and I play it almost everyday too! haha

Nikki said...

I LOOOOOVE farkle! We had an elderly neighbor across the street growing up that taught us and now it is a favorite family game. We should get together as cousin couples and play it some time! I'd love to get to know some of John's extended family better :)

Nikki said...

Oh, PS the reason I came over here (to your blog) was to tell you that my friend is hosting a Grocery Smarts class (how I save all that money shopping) February 6th if you want to come. Let me know!