Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm pretty lucky.


I won cupcakes today!!!
(from this fun blog) YAY!



They even delivered them today, too. Talk about service. In our dozen were the following flavors: Key Lime Pie, Red Velvet, Banana, Coconut, Cinnamon Sugar, and Chocolate Mint.
Can't wait to try them all!




I tried the Key Lime Pie and Jeremy tried the Cinnamon Sugar.




Whoa! They are delicious! Check out Cupcake Chic here. I totally recommend them. It definitely was a great way to start a weekend... and we still have 10 left! YES!

5 comments:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

you always win

Kelsie Thueson said...

Holy smokes that's so exciting!!! Those look absolutely DELICIOUS!!!

Heather said...

Aren't they just delicious?!

Katie said...

ooo... YES they are. i just had banana (my new favorite flavor!)for breakfast while my husband was insisting it was too early. haha.

cally said...

Oh my goodness. those look so good.

your blog is fun, katie.