Thursday, May 27, 2010

Katie: Googled, Round 2

Round 1 here. I wanted to see if there would be any changes and... I am bored.

I typed the bolded words in Google and picked my favorite endings:

Katie needs to work on her posture.
Katie looks amazing, even after the deadly mosquito attack.
Katie likes to run around. In cotton panties and a crown. [my favorite]
Katie says she always knew she would marry Tom Cruise.
Katie wants to knit a Giraffe!
Katie does her best Nicole Kidman impression.
Katie hates it when old relatives come up to you at weddings and say "You'll be next, dear". I'm sure they wouldn't be too impressed if I started saying that to them at funerals. [my other favorite]
Katie goes crazy at the lingerie store.
Katie loves the kittens.

and I tag: YOU! Do it with your name... it's pretty entertaining.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You do look amazing, and I'll bet you suddenly want to knit a giraffe, don't you? I wouldn't recommend that running outfit though. :)