Thursday, May 20, 2010

my work space


this is where i spend my days at work:




i'm sure you have all been dying to see where i sit everyday...


okay so maybe only my mom has.
but what do you think? it is pretty spacious and i even have a
comfy chair for any visitors. what could be more inviting? maybe a sign that says "WELCOME" ha! just kidding.

i really like my job and i am liking it more and more everyday.

as i learn more about my job and get more comfortable with it, it gets easier
and less stressful. it's great!


2 comments:

Barb said...

Thanks for posting the pics... I love them! So fun to see where you work, Daddy thought that was your love fern on the shelve. xoxo

Kersey said...

oh! it's just fabulous darling! Love the picture on the wall too, really brings the whole space together!