Saturday, September 22, 2012

remember when it was my birthday?


so i have been mia for almost a week!  what?!  

well, i have been busy.
you know, just doing the usual... going to school and my internship, doing homework  (reading articles & books and writing papers), sitting on the subway, working out, eating, showering here and there, and basking in my birthday glory... it's been great. 

so how about i just recap the big day?

 the day i turned 24:

  {self portrait at 24}
last year's here

i had the day off... so i just did whatever i felt like.

i started off the day by making the delicious wafer cake (my family's birthday tradition)
going running, finding my door covered in love, and staring at my presents so beautifully
 arranged by jeremy (he's so cute).



then i ventured out to get my toes pampered...
while i was there they may have talked me into getting a manicure, too.

 then i did some light reading for school (because sometimes reading for school is quite enjoyable) 
and i made whole wheat muffins for lunch.

i eventually made my way downtown and rounded jeremy up from school.
we walked around the public garden and newbury street to check
 out my newest obsession: alex and ani.


then we went to pf changs for dinner! delicious!
i always have chinese food for my birthday dinner, even when i was in romania.

they even gave me a birthday dessert!  raspberry cheesecake!

 after hanging out downtown we headed home 
(where we witnessed a beautiful sunset) to open presents and eat cake!



  i was so surprised by the awesome gifts!  and i loved having a relaxing day to do whatever.
thanks family and friends for making my birthday rock!!

23 has been so fun... and 24 is bound to great as well!


No comments: