Friday, October 12, 2012

time to petition


today i got an email from simmons college telling me i needed to fill out a petition to graduate!

can you believe it??! crazy!

time is flying! we are almost half way through the semester and i still feel like we just started.  before you know it i am going to be out looking for a job as a bona fide professional (what?  me!? at least i won't have any homework... YAY!!!).  and boy am i terrified.  i was recently expressing my terror to my supervisor.  "i feel so unprepared!" i lamented.  what she said helped me put it all in perspective, "school is designed for you to learn enough of the basics to begin your work as a social worker. you don't have to know everything."  phew!  that's good.  maybe i can do this.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Woo Hoo! You go girl, this is big news! Congrats! Love you... xoxoxo