Monday, October 15, 2012

my parents...


are here for the week:

photo emailed to me by my momma today

and i am experiencing a big case of the jealousies.
(as i sit here and distract myself from my midterms)
especially after my mom showed off her fancy crepe on instagram.
luuucky!

reminds me of our fun times in the cool city a little while ago. (ok, it's been 4 years).
talk about an awesome girls trip!  me and my mom backpacking through europe for two weeks.
we had banana nutella crepes for dinner outside the musee d'orsay.  HEAVEN!
(here, here, and here)

enjoy every second you two!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I seriously still think about Parisian crepes at least once a week. They just cannot be duplicated. The dessert ones are fabulous (banana nutella rock on), but I never knew savory could be so amazing!