Thursday, November 20, 2014

Let's give thanks, Week 3

Week 2
Week 1

Continuing the attitude of gratitude, it will give you a happy heart.  Start today!

#7
I am grateful for things that keep me warm.  It has gotten chilly over here.  Well, it has gotten chilly everywhere.  I wasn't quite prepared for it.  I am grateful for a heated apartment that keeps us safe.  I am grateful for my winter gear that keeps me warm.  I am grateful for hot chocolate (with whipping cream on top) that soothes my soul.  I am grateful for the heater in my car that makes driving in the cold a little more bearable. 

#8
I am grateful for learning.  It can be fun and it can be really hard.  I am grateful that learning leads to more knowledge.  I am grateful that learning is something I can do my whole life.  I am grateful for the patience and humility learning teaches me.  I am grateful that learning challenges me to grow.  I am grateful that learning helps me reach out to others either for support or just fun new connections.

#9
I am grateful for technology.  It can be great and it can also be a giant waste of time.  I am grateful that technology helps me stay connected to my family.  I am grateful that technology allows me to capture and memorialize all of our adventures.  I am grateful that technology gives me the opportunity to explore any topic in the world.  I am grateful that technology can provide some pretty good entertainment.

One more week to go!


No comments: