Friday, September 23, 2016

Birthday Weekend




[Birthday Self-portrait at 28]
last year's here

My birthday weekend started out with some morning mountain biking with Tiffany.  It was such a great ride!  I loooooved it.  Then Amber and Evie rolled into town (from Texas!) and we made our way to Mad Tom's Apple Orchard.  It was a gorgeous day to be out gathering apples.


 We got Cilantro for dinner which is always my favorite!

Sunday was a relaxing day.  We went to church, took naps, collected eggs from the Finnegan's chickens, and ventured to Equinox Pond.

On Monday (my 28th birthday), we went out to breakfast at Up for Breakfast where I had a delicious meat lovers omelette.  Then we went to hang out at our local library which is AMAZING!  The kids' room is impressive... I know that Gwen and I will be spending some time there this winter for sure.

Then we came home, made an apple crisp, hung out, and had pizza for dinner.  Then we opened presents and had wafer cake!  It was perfect!
  2 and 8... get it?  Wafer cake is the BEST!!  even the GF version.

 Gwen thought my balloon was pretty awesome... I think she is pretty awesome!

What a year this has been?!  I opened my private practice last October and I brought Gwen into the world in June.  I am really living my dream.  I am truly the happiest I have ever been and I can't believe my life is turning out how I envisioned it.  God is good.  God is so so good.

No comments: