Thursday, March 4, 2010

today is...

National Grammar Day!

but more importantly it is... JEREMY's BIRTHDAY!

he is now the big 24!
whoa! how can i be married to a 24 year old. weird!


yay! he is just so cute! look at him!



[the first picture taken of us back in dec. 2007 after two months of dating]
he is 21 in the picture (i'm 19), but he is just as cute, if not cuter, at 24.

here are 24 reasons why i love him

  1. he makes me laugh... all the time
  2. he loves late night ice cream runs as much as i do
  3. he lets me eat nachos for dinner, sometimes
  4. he thinks i'm funny
  5. he wears the cute jeans i pick out for him
  6. he doesn't mind when i put my pj's on at 4:00
  7. he is super patient with our primary kids
  8. he thinks my forehead is attractive
  9. he doesn't mind when i take my camera everywhere
  10. he gets more ice water for me if i am busy doing homework
  11. he helps me relax when i get uptight about dumb things
  12. he is the kindest person you will ever meet
  13. he dances with me at parties even when he doesn't want to
  14. he always helps me make dinner
  15. he is supportive of my many craft projects
  16. he gets along with my brothers
  17. he showers first while i sleep a little longer
  18. he always prays for sammy in florida
  19. he never yells at me
  20. he lets me tickle him even though i hate being tickled
  21. he tries new restaurants with me
  22. he lets me wear my crazy tights, even though he doesn't like them
  23. he peels the potatoes when we mash them for dinner
  24. he tells me he loves me everyday... lots of times, too

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!

i love you tons- lotsa tons!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Brother Clover! (It feels weird to call you Jeremy...) Hope you have a fabulous birthday!

And cute post Sister Clover...er, I mean Katie. You two make an awesome duo.

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!